Because I don't want to see as many women get breast cancer... and...
- the Skin Carotenoid Score (SCS) is your best measure of carotenoid status
- women with higher carotenoid levels have fewer breast cancers (previous posts)
- everything (except prescription drugs) I recommend to lower your risk raises the SCS
- being lean -- raises your SCS
- regular exercise -- raises your SCS
- not being sedentary -- raises your SCS
- eating more colorful fruits and veggies -- raises your SCS
- losing weight -- raises your SCS
- quitting smoking -- raises your SCS
- getting away from second hand smoke -- raises your SCS
- taking high quality antioxidant supplements -- raises your SCS
How do you learn your SCS?
Put your palm on the BioPhotonic Scanner for 30 seconds to get an immediate result!
Then let us explain your risk for breast cancer and how you may reduce your risk!
Come back in two months for another scan to chart your progress toward the lowest breast cancer risk! The measurable difference!
Together we can prevent 90,000 breast cancer cases this year! Don't you know someone who needs to be one of those 90,000!
This is general content and not personal medical advice, but call 512-451-5788 today to find out your level of protection from breast cancer.